Monday, June 14, 2010

Phew. That's better..

Okayy.. that's so much better ! Thanks to Leanne (http://thunderandthreads.blogspot.com/) who is a genius. Follow her.

Went to see Sex and the City 2 with the girlies tonight.. It made me want to go out immediately and spend €500 on a pair of killer heels. So I settled for the best that I could get.. online shoe-browsing.




Add Image
From Christian Louboutin's 2010 Spring/Summer Collection, this shoe made me want to put on a lace dress and go to Paris tomorrow. Have you ever seen a more glorious item in your life? No, is the answer you are looking for. I mean, silver python shoes? Only Louboutin.




Another Louboutin creation, but this time from the upcoming Fall 2011 collection. There is something about red suede.. It just screams luxury and glamour and this shoe in particular.. it's like.. nothing I've ever seen before. Mmmmm...



This is a Manolo Blahnik sketch from this season. Alot of Blahnik's designs are outrageous and unusual, but that is definitely what makes them so incredible. If you have not already scoured the website for valuable inspiration, I would definitely recommend doing so.
http://www.manoloblahnik.com/

I usually reaaally dislike Jimmy Choo, the plain, mother-of-the-bride feel of his designs seriously disagrees with my stomach. BUT - look at these. One word: DELICIOUS.


Vivienne Westwood designs are beyond incredible. Teaming up with Australian brand, Melissa? Genius. This collection has been out for aages, but I'm going to keep pretending they're new until I own a pair. They're the jelly sandal from when you were 5, mixed with the Cinderella pumps you had when you were 10, mixed with the heels from your wildest dreams. And they come in varied colours and designs. Complete LOVE.



I am 110% positive that there will be many shoe-related blog posts in the future, and that I have left out so many important names, but that is all for today..

“It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that's why you sometimes need really special shoes.” - Carrie Bradshaw

“Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world”
-Bette Midler

“I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.”
-Marilyn Monroe

“I’ve spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes.”
-Carrie Bradshaw

Am I the only one who would actually willingly live in a shoe?

No comments:

Post a Comment